Advanced stories for Polymer Materials
"Molecular modeling of polymers ... is a topic that can not be present in the other [book] in any considerable element. ... [T]he specified chapters on particular polymer platforms is a brilliant idea."
— Gregory Odegard, Michigan Technological University
"The polymer neighborhood wishes a textual content ebook which may attach the macroscopic mechanics with mesoscopic and molecular features of polymer."
— Liangbin Li, college of technology and expertise of China
This booklet takes a special, multi-scale method of the mechanical houses of polymers, masking either the macroscopic and molecular degrees not like the other e-book out there. in response to the authors’ wide study and writing within the box, Polymer fabrics emphasizes the relationships among the chemical constitution and the mechanical habit of polymer fabrics, supplying authoritative directions for assessing polymer functionality below assorted stipulations and the layout of recent materials.
Key gains of this booklet include:
- Experimental effects on chosen examples precede and make stronger the advance of theoretical features
- In-depth discussions of a constrained variety of polymer platforms rather than a short assessment of many
- Self-contained chapters with a precis in their key points
- Comprehensive difficulties and a ideas guide for different components of the book
- Coverage of the fundamentals with an emphasis on polymer dynamics
An imperative source for polymer scientists and scholars alike, Polymer fabrics can also be hugely worthwhile for cloth scientists, engineers, chemists, and physicists in and academia.