By Susan Broomhall
Read Online or Download Authority, Gender and Emotions in Late Medieval and Early Modern England (Genders and Sexualities in History) PDF
Similar gender studies books
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2007 im Fachbereich Frauenstudien / Gender-Forschung, be aware: 1,0, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin (Kulturwissenschaftliches Seminar), Veranstaltung: Das Unbewusste, 15 Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: In der vorliegenden Arbeit werde ich die Zusammenhänge von Gehirn und Gesellschaft erörtern.
This publication examines Elizabeth's correspondence with numerous major rulers, reading how her letters have been built, drafted and awarded, the rhetorical innovations used, and the function those letters performed in facilitating diplomatic relations.
This publication, first released in 1984, is a selective, annotated bibliography on girls and deviance that comes with old, pass cultural, sociological, mental, political, criminal, philosophical, and social coverage views. This name is anxious with the origins, switch, clash, and outcomes of deviant behaviour and "women’s variation to their altering roles.
This quantity collects seventeen tales of ladies and males who, just because they have been born negative, or a selected gender, or right into a sure caste or faith, fell prey to the various atrocities and indignities endemic to modern India. a few resisted, survived, and soldier on. a few didn't. Lachmi Kaur misplaced just about all the male individuals of her relatives within the anti-Sikh riots of 1984.
- Women Spacefarers: Sixty Different Paths to Space (Springer Praxis Books)
- Pleasure, Power and Technology: Some Tales of Gender, Engineering, and the Cooperative Workplace: Volume 5 (Routledge Library Editions: Women and Business)
- What’s Left of Blackness: Feminisms, Transracial Solidarities, and the Politics of Belonging in Britain (Comparative Feminist Studies)
- Femininity & Masculinity: - A Reception study about the construction of gender in four relationships on the TV-series Buffy & Angel
- Murdering Masculinities: Fantasies of Gender and Violence in the American Crime Novel (Sexual Cultures)
Extra resources for Authority, Gender and Emotions in Late Medieval and Early Modern England (Genders and Sexualities in History)
Authority, Gender and Emotions in Late Medieval and Early Modern England (Genders and Sexualities in History) by Susan Broomhall