By David Bown,Laura Pountney,Tomislav Maric
Build scholars' figuring out with this concept-driven method of the 2015 AQA A-level Sociology specification, written by means of a staff of top topic authors and authorized via AQA.
- enhance the information required to grasp 12 months 1 issues with transparent and obtainable content material coverage
- construct self assurance within the evaluative talents had to check sociological theories and research
- increase studying and revision with a wealth of perform and extension questions and activities
Read Online or Download AQA Sociology for A Level Book 1 PDF
Similar social psychology & interactions books
Physique knowledge in DialogueDid you ever cease to contemplate how magical, mystical, and really non secular the perform of discussion will be? now not debate, after all. Debate is a win-lose contest, and it attracts circles round winners and losers which divide us and foster unwell will. i'm talking particularly in regards to the form of conversations – reflective deliberations – that we proportion with others in a circle of belief.
The Evolutionary Bases of intake by way of Gad Saad applies Darwinian ideas in knowing our intake styles and the goods of pop culture that the majority entice participants. the 1st and simply scholarly paintings to take action, this can be a desirable research of the adaptive purposes in the back of our behaviors, cognitions, feelings, and perceptions.
Anchored in Jewish moral culture, community-building, and an activist’s name to fix the realm, “Hope into perform” is ready human liberation, linking own therapeutic with social justice. It additionally asks Jewish girls to like ourselves sufficient to stand our fears with out performing on them—expanding our experience of chance, empowering our activism.
Advances within the learn of habit, quantity forty nine offers clients with the most recent insights during this ever-evolving box. clients will locate new info on numerous species, together with social behaviors in reptiles, the behavioral facts of felt feelings, a bit on developmental plasticity, a bankruptcy on covetable corpses and plastic beetles and the socioecological habit of burying beetles, and a piece at the mechanisms of conversation and cognition in chickadees.
- Kindness Cure: How the Science of Compassion Can Heal Your Heart and Your World
- Illusions of Control: Striving for Control in Our Personal and Professional Lives (History; 60)
- Religion, Personality, and Social Behavior
- Motivation: Biological, Psychological, and Environmental
- Trust and Conflict: Representation, Culture and Dialogue (Cultural Dynamics of Social Representation)
Extra info for AQA Sociology for A Level Book 1
AQA Sociology for A Level Book 1 by David Bown,Laura Pountney,Tomislav Maric