By E. Howard Hunt
• His involvement within the CIA coup in Guatemala in 1954, the Bay of Pigs invasion, and more
• His paintings with CIA officers resembling Allen Dulles and Richard Helms
• His friendship with William F. Buckley Jr., whom Hunt introduced into the CIA
• the superb steps the CIA took to control the media in the US and abroad
• The factors at the back of the break-in at Daniel Ellsberg's psychiatrist's office
• Why the White condo "plumbers" have been shaped and what they accomplished
• the reality in the back of Operation Gemstone, a sequence of deliberate black ops actions opposed to Nixon's political enemies
• A minute-by-minute account of the Watergate break-in
• formerly unreleased information of the post-Watergate cover-up
Complete with documentation from audiotape transcripts, handwritten notes, and reputable records, American secret agent is needs to examining for a person who's occupied with real-life undercover agent stories, high-stakes politics, and, after all, Watergate.
Read or Download American Spy: My Secret History in the CIA, Watergate and Beyond PDF
Similar biographies & memoirs of criminals books
A cautionary story concerning the lifetime of former kingpin Azie Faison, who has develop into the material of road legend Faison was once a 9th grade dropout who earned greater than $100,000 per week promoting cocaine in Harlem, long island, throughout the top of America's "War on medicines" among 1983 and 1990. Faison, besides companions, used to be an city prince with automobiles, jewels, and folks -- in awe of this million-dollar phenomenon -- at his ft.
Nasser al-Bahri was once Osama bin Laden's own bodyguard from 1996 - 2001, while he used to be arrested in Yemen. In his memoir, al-Bahri remembers his personal radicalization and 'pathway to jihad', happening to aspect way of life within the center of al-Qaeda at their Afghan HQ, Tarnak Farm. He describes assassinations makes an attempt, unmasking spies, al-Qaeda's impressive arsenal and the extreme security features installed position at Tarnak farm.
Die InterCity enterprise struggle die sicher bekannteste Fußball-Gang im England der siebziger und achtziger Jahre. Bestseller-Autor Cass Pennant gehörte zum inneren Zirkel der I. C. F. Nur seine herausgehobene place ermöglichte ihm, für dieses Buch Schilderungen aus der wilden Zeit der InterCity company zu sammeln, die bisher noch nie der Öffentlichkeit zugänglich waren: Die Rivalität mit West Hams Gegnern aus dem Südosten Londons, Millwall, die Erstürmungen des Sheds von Chelsea, die heftigen Aufeinandertreffen mit Liverpool an der Anﬁeld highway.
Within the spring of 1905, contributors of an specific membership of crime fans referred to as Our Society have been taken on a guided day trip via Whitechapel, considered one of London’s so much infamous districts, via Dr. Frederick Gordon Brown, the manager police doctor for the town of London. yet this used to be no usual sightseeing travel.
Extra resources for American Spy: My Secret History in the CIA, Watergate and Beyond
American Spy: My Secret History in the CIA, Watergate and Beyond by E. Howard Hunt