By Georgia Warnke
Read or Download After Identity: Rethinking Race, Sex, and Gender (Contemporary Political Theory) PDF
Similar gender studies books
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2007 im Fachbereich Frauenstudien / Gender-Forschung, notice: 1,0, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin (Kulturwissenschaftliches Seminar), Veranstaltung: Das Unbewusste, 15 Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: In der vorliegenden Arbeit werde ich die Zusammenhänge von Gehirn und Gesellschaft erörtern.
This e-book examines Elizabeth's correspondence with numerous major rulers, studying how her letters have been built, drafted and offered, the rhetorical innovations used, and the function those letters performed in facilitating diplomatic relations.
This booklet, first released in 1984, is a selective, annotated bibliography on ladies and deviance that incorporates historic, move cultural, sociological, mental, political, felony, philosophical, and social coverage views. This identify is anxious with the origins, switch, clash, and effects of deviant behaviour and "women’s model to their altering roles.
This quantity collects seventeen tales of ladies and males who, just because they have been born bad, or a selected gender, or right into a definite caste or faith, fell prey to the various atrocities and indignities endemic to modern India. a few resisted, survived, and soldier on. a few didn't. Lachmi Kaur misplaced just about all the male contributors of her kinfolk within the anti-Sikh riots of 1984.
- Masculinities and the Law: A Multidimensional Approach (Families, Law, and Society)
- The Nature of Masculinity: Critical Theory, New Materialisms, and Technologies of Embodiment (Sexuality Studies)
- That Pride of Race and Character: The Roots of Jewish Benevolence in the Jim Crow South
- Women and the Great War: Femininity under Fire in Italy (Italian and Italian American Studies)
- Baakisimba: Gender in the Music and Dance of the Baganda People of Uganda (Current Research in Ethnomusicology: Outstanding Dissertations)
- Becoming an Ally to the Gender-Expansive Child: A Guide for Parents and Carers
Additional resources for After Identity: Rethinking Race, Sex, and Gender (Contemporary Political Theory)
After Identity: Rethinking Race, Sex, and Gender (Contemporary Political Theory) by Georgia Warnke